Friday 20 February 2015

Nothing gets by me

I've not been at work this week as my family is away skiing.  I am enjoying some fun time in the country (even though it's -23 degrees today!)  Talk about freezing your paws off!  But I didn't fancy having skis strapped to my little feet and flying down the hill at mach speed.  I am all about having fun but that just sounds ridiculous!  So I have a little more time on my hands this week.  I was perusing the Mountain Animal Hospital Facebook page (because I do like to keep a watch on what is going on while I am not there) and what did I see???  LADY sleeping in my bed!  So now I know what's been going on while I haven't been there!  Great.  Now my bed is going to smell funny and just won't feel the same when I get back.  I hope you had a nice day, Lady, sheesh, the things a poodle has to put up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.